The IPMO (International Portfolio Management Office) team consists of over 20 close cooperation people, including project managers, scrum masters and a project support team. Together we are focused on delivering value to the organization by leading the most essential enterprise-level projects and spreading the agile culture in the organization.
- Do You know how to create a project definition, project roadmap and budget?
- You have completed at least a couple of big, international projects
- You have no problem with coaching managers when needed and teaching them how to be a good Project Sponsor or a Members of Steering Committee
- You have experience in working with Business and coaching them how to implement large and complex changes.
- You are well versed in project budget controlling and reporting and risk management has no secrets for You?
- If the answer was 'Yes’ to all of the above questions – proceed to stage 2.
- You are a project manager to the bone – Your breath in project constraints and breath out project plan
- You are high communication skilled person which know how to get to both developers and business
- You enjoy sharing Your knowledge and You never stammer when requested to report the progress of Your project in front of the Portfolio Team.
- You handle things like project charters, schedules, budgets, project reports, business cases, risk assessments and post mortem reviews with your left hand and both eyes closed
- You would like to join us in shaping the project management approach in our organization and making sure that high level changes are implemented as intended and in a timely manner
- Deadlines, limited resources and critical issues only cause adrenaline rush and induce Your creativity
- Your written and spoken English and Polish skills are on an advanced level (we are present in 20 markets in Europe)
- You are not afraid of technology – it is afraid of You
- You enjoy a challenge, You are brave, direct and not afraid to defend Your opinion
In order to handle the ever-growing list of projects and initiatives in our organization we are looking for a Project Manager who not only has a black belt in project management but who is also ready and willing to learn how we do things with all the nooks and crannies of our own, home-grown BusinessIT Framework as well as complexity and intricacies of our project portfolio, IT landscape and plethora of internal and external delivery teams.
Are You such a person?
- Become a major part of International Portfolio Management Office internally recognised as forge of talents
- Having real influence not only on the activities of IPMO but on the whole company as well
- Cooperation based on self-employment or permanent work contract
- Flexible working hours – GSD is more important than a 9-5
- The project must be handled – whether You do it from the office, from home or from Starbucks its entirely up to You.
- Getting recognized and appreciated for Your efforts and input
- You will never have the chance to get bored